Half a Post
Anybody out there still?
I've tried to blog, really I have. But life....well it gets in the way of blogging sometimes.
So, I turned 31 and celebrated with a few girlfriends since the hubs was out of town that day. The previous weekend we went out with a friend couple- the wife was having a bday too. Both celbrations were delightful and 31 feels like 30. Wait, I take that back, I am more tired now. But I have 2 children now and a year ago I was just filling out the paperwork. So yeah, I am tired but even more blessed than I was a year ago.
So much has happened I don't even know where to start.
Caleb just woke up- this is why I never blog!!! : )
I've tried to blog, really I have. But life....well it gets in the way of blogging sometimes.
So, I turned 31 and celebrated with a few girlfriends since the hubs was out of town that day. The previous weekend we went out with a friend couple- the wife was having a bday too. Both celbrations were delightful and 31 feels like 30. Wait, I take that back, I am more tired now. But I have 2 children now and a year ago I was just filling out the paperwork. So yeah, I am tired but even more blessed than I was a year ago.
So much has happened I don't even know where to start.
- Caleb is in speech therapy twice a week. They'd like to increase to 3 times a week.
- Hearing test, take 2 is on Monday.
- Bethy started gymnastics twice a week- loves it. She's a star in the making!
- Caleb loves to dance. He's a dancing machine. Oh and he learned how to jump.
- Bethy had allergy testing today. Allergic to trees, dust mites, cats, dogs, and milk. Oh joy! At least we have some answers. There's a lot more to it than that- so much I learned. I won't bore you.
Caleb just woke up- this is why I never blog!!! : )
Comments