It's been a while...

Hey folks!

I know it's been a while. To be honest, I've just had no energy for blogging. I have kind of gone into a survival shell and am just emerging out. In the past few weeks we closed on our house, moved into the new house, celebrated Bethy's second birthday, send Tom and the team to Nicaragua, and lost my step-grandfather. I had to take a deep breath after that sentence.

We're doing so well though! Tom is having a blast in Nicaragua and although I wish I could be with him, I am enjoying time with my mom and Bethy. She's been teething and having a bit of trouble adapting to life in a new house and with daddy being gone. But I think with some rest, she'll be feeling better soon. Her language is really blossoming and it's fun to hear what she has to say. She said "love you" yesterday for the first time. It was prompted but still sweet.

One week until we start the adoption process. Crazy right? So, please pray with us and for us. I have a bit of an idea of what to expect and at the same idea no idea! Better buckle up for this ride!

Comments