An Update
I promised an update so here it is-
We met with our pediatrician on Saturday and she was very helpful. Basically, Bethy will have no limits and can do anything any other child can do. As long as we keep it under control, it should never become an emergency situation. We got all of our questions answered and figured out some more solutions for getting rid of this cough. She has since had several coughless nights and everyone is happier!
We're still mostly staying at our old house but I'm at the new house now and Bethy is taking her nap here. We're waiting for a second measurment of our floors. We will have our floors installed while we are on vacation in a week and a half. We're happy with our choice and the cost and were fortunate that the store owner goes to our chuch. He has been very helpful and gave us a great deal. Next week we'll move everything from our house into the garage. It's good to reorganize everything in your house every few months right? : )
As for our adoption agency saga, we are still waiting to hear if our top picks are approved by our agency. I'm frustrated and impatient but there's not much I can do but wait.
Well, I think I'll go rest while B is napping. Have a good day all!
We met with our pediatrician on Saturday and she was very helpful. Basically, Bethy will have no limits and can do anything any other child can do. As long as we keep it under control, it should never become an emergency situation. We got all of our questions answered and figured out some more solutions for getting rid of this cough. She has since had several coughless nights and everyone is happier!
We're still mostly staying at our old house but I'm at the new house now and Bethy is taking her nap here. We're waiting for a second measurment of our floors. We will have our floors installed while we are on vacation in a week and a half. We're happy with our choice and the cost and were fortunate that the store owner goes to our chuch. He has been very helpful and gave us a great deal. Next week we'll move everything from our house into the garage. It's good to reorganize everything in your house every few months right? : )
As for our adoption agency saga, we are still waiting to hear if our top picks are approved by our agency. I'm frustrated and impatient but there's not much I can do but wait.
Well, I think I'll go rest while B is napping. Have a good day all!
Comments