Life

  • Bethy's been a little under the weather. On both Monday and Tuesday she woke up from her nap screaming and proceeded to scream for a full hour.
  • I have taken Bethy to the doctor twice in the past month. Both times, no antibiotics needed.  I also did not hear "Her asthma is not under control." Surgery=success!!!
  • We are STILL waiting for a LID (Log in Date) for our China dossier. I am neurotically, obsessively, crazily, about to lose my mind, patiently waiting. It's been 26 days, not that I'm counting.....
  • I slaved all day over our Chinese New Year food. No, really I did. Actually I started cooking at 7:30 the night before. I made Chinese tea eggs, sesame noodles, homemade egg rolls, and moon cakes. People raved about the broccoli and beef. Yeah....um......I ordered the FRIGGIN' broccoli and beef from Chopsticks, the Chinese restaurant down the street!!! And I agree....the beef and broccoli was REALLY good, especially after tasting my sesame noodles which tasted like peanut butter noodles! Sorry Caleb, I make a mean Parmesan chicken though!
  • The Chinese New Year party was actually really great and we appreciate everyone who came over!
  • We got to go to a Superbowl Party while my in laws watched Bethy. I had a GREAT time catching up with friends. Embarrassed to say that I wouldn't bet my life on my ability to tell you who won. Wait, who were the two teams again? The Braves and The Penguins? Yeah, that's what I thought.
  • Tom, Bethy and I have been enjoying lots of hide and seek these days. It's like. the. cutest. thing. EVER. "2, 4, 6, 8, Ready or Not!" and then she comes running to find you. And here's a hint, if she's the one hiding, all you have to say is, "Bethy, where are you?" and she will respond, "I right here."
Here's us touring a ship that was docked at the Marina recently:

Comments

Miss Jackson said…
The broccoli and beef compliments that you mentioned cracked me up-- I am sure that is exactly what would happen to me. I hope you simply said, "Thank you" when people raved!! XOXO