LOA

During dinner tonight the phone rang. I was expecting someone else so I was surprised to see "Holt" on the caller ID. Hmmm, I wonder what they want. I never thought our LOA would come so quickly. For goodness sakes, I didn't even start obsessing over it yet! But I heard her say, "I have good news" and I knew immediately what it was.

WE HAVE OUR LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE FROM CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And that's no April Fool's joke.

Ya'll this is the big one (other than the travel approval and of course meeting him). This is the big step because it means China has looked over all our paperwork and says we're in. They've officially approved us to adopt Mr. Caleb!!!!

And then my social worker said this......"We estimate you should receive your travel approval in about 3 months."

3......MONTHS! It's like the third trimester folks! That would put us on schedule to leave early July. Only remember that the agency usually gives the conservative estimate so I say we need to be mentally prepared for leaving in June.

Well, needless to say, we're thrilled out of our minds. The Fed Ex man will be our stork tomorrow as he delivers the official paper.

We're coming little man! We're coming!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Boy!!!!!

Happy 17th Birthday Bethany!

Happy 17th Birthday Caleb!