Apple Juice, Pools, and Summer Days
Speaking of hot summer days- check out what my amazing husband got for me:
Oh yeah!!! It's absolutely perfect and Bethany and I LOVE it!!!! So, if you're looking for me, that's where I'll be- apple juice in hand!!!
We continue to waddle along through the pregnancy. I'll be 30 weeks on Saturday- t minus 10 weeks and counting! Tom looked at me yesterday and said, "Wow, you look really pregnant"! Well I certainly feel pregnant! I never knew getting out of bed or off the couch could be such a chore!! And I'm only going to get bigger?!?!
But overall I feel great! I passed my gestational diabetes screening test- yay!!! And everything looks good according to the doctor. We start child birth classes next week. And the nursery is SO close to being totally ready!!
So until next time, we'll just be here floating in the pool!!
Comments