Sleep and Smiles for Everyone
Well, we've hit the two month mark and I must say; I am so enjoying being a mom! I think I always knew I would but now that my dream has come true, it is confirmed. I love it! And my little girl that left the hospital weighing just over 6 pounds is now almost 12 pounds!! She is also heart murmur free!! Tom went back to work fulltime last week and we are all adjusting to the new normal schedule. Bethany just started sleeping through the night- between 6 and 8 hours at a stretch. 
We are all thankful for that! Her sleeping, makes mommy and daddy smile! And speaking of smiles.... Check this out:

I know! It's adorable right? She is just a smiling little girl now! Esepcially in the morning just after breakfast and before morning nap. I eat it up!! The afternoon is a different story- she has quite the little attitude when it comes to taking her afternoon nap. I can tell she's tired but she will do anything she can to avoid falling asleep including flinging her paci across the room and screaming. So I am working on getting her to fall asleep in her crib in the afternoons. I started writing this blog entry around 1pm today and am just now getting back to it- it's 7pm!
Ok, well Bethany has just indicated she would like to spend some quality time with me aka she's screaming so we'll see ya later!
We are all thankful for that! Her sleeping, makes mommy and daddy smile! And speaking of smiles.... Check this out:
I know! It's adorable right? She is just a smiling little girl now! Esepcially in the morning just after breakfast and before morning nap. I eat it up!! The afternoon is a different story- she has quite the little attitude when it comes to taking her afternoon nap. I can tell she's tired but she will do anything she can to avoid falling asleep including flinging her paci across the room and screaming. So I am working on getting her to fall asleep in her crib in the afternoons. I started writing this blog entry around 1pm today and am just now getting back to it- it's 7pm!
Ok, well Bethany has just indicated she would like to spend some quality time with me aka she's screaming so we'll see ya later!
Comments