Nesting
I have been painting Bethany's room the last couple days. This is a project we've wanted to do since we moved in but with the craziness of the last few months, it hasn't happened. So Bethy's room has been bare for months because I didn't want to put anything on the walls until we painted. So, I guess having to be stuck in the house for days after her surgery was the motivation I needed. So, it should be finished by tomorrow! Woo hoo! I'll post pics once it's all put together. Once her room is done, then I'll be starting on Caleb's room (thankfully his room doesn't need to be painted).
Bethy goes back to school tomorrow and she has been doing really well post surgery. But her breath stinks! I read that it would following this surgery but wow!! She keeps brushing her teeth voluntarily and without any prompting so I know she knows it stinks too!
In adoption news, out dossier is going to China this Friday! Woot! And we could know who Caleb is within the next few weeks! CRAZINESS! I am so excited! And scared! They go hand in hand in the adoption process.
That's the latest and here's a cute Bethy pic:
Bethy goes back to school tomorrow and she has been doing really well post surgery. But her breath stinks! I read that it would following this surgery but wow!! She keeps brushing her teeth voluntarily and without any prompting so I know she knows it stinks too!
In adoption news, out dossier is going to China this Friday! Woot! And we could know who Caleb is within the next few weeks! CRAZINESS! I am so excited! And scared! They go hand in hand in the adoption process.
That's the latest and here's a cute Bethy pic:

Comments