Waiting......

It's really hard to wait. Our paperwork should be in China now. We're just waiting for our log in date (LID). And then we can be matched. Like right away. Or in a few weeks. Or when the next list comes out. Today could be the day for all I know. Not sure how quickly the agency will move in matching us once we have our LID. So, I'll just wait. And obsessively check my email and phone. Kind of like when you're nine months pregnant and every little pain makes you question, "Is this it?". Every time I see I have a new email or my phone rings, I hope that this is "the" call! One of these times it will be. And even though I've been doing all this waiting, I think I'll still be shocked that it's actually happening.

But for today, I bought Bethy and Caleb matching "Big Sister", "Little Brother" shirts. Cause that's what you do when you're waiting.......

Guess, I should go check my email and phone again! ; ) Can't wait to tell ya'll, "It's a BOY!!"

And just for fun:

Comments