The Noodle Guy

There's this guy that has a noodle restaurant. The restaurant sells all kinds of noodles with various toppings. Sounds interesting and probably very yummy. The noodle guy is Todd. I don't even know where he lives. I can't pronounce his last name. I've seen his picture online.




He called me last night. My heart started beating fast when I heard him say "Hello, this is Todd". We had friends over but I excused myself to the other room. That's how excited I was to talk to him.

Why would a happily married woman be so happy to talk to a random guy she found out about online?
Noodle guy moonlights as a China adoption travel guru. They say he finds tickets for way cheaper than other travel agents. The force is strong with the noodle guy.

So, Noodle Guy and I had a heart to heart about the reality of summer China travel. Let's just say, they better give me an extra pack of peanuts and the WHOLE dang can of soda not just half!


Reality of airline prices aside, can I just scream like a school girl for a minute and say.....

"We're at the point in this process that we're talking to travel agents about tickets.....TO CHINA!!!!!!!" "AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Comments

Anonymous said…
he lives in Charlotte, and his noodles are quite yummy!! Congrats to you!

Popular posts from this blog

It's a Boy!!!!!

Happy 17th Birthday Bethany!

Happy 17th Birthday Caleb!